Friday, July 18, 2008

Where are Josh & Matt?


So as I look through the blog there are not many photos or entries of the boys of late. Why is this? I have so many photos of things that Cait and Ryan are doing, or getting into, but where are Josh and Matt.....oh that's right... It is summer. Josh sleeps in as long as he possibly can. Then when he gets up him and Matt try to play video games all day long, or hide from me when it is chore time!!!! So there aren't any photos of that, oh, BUTT there might be one. Ryan escaped from the tub yesterday morning to watch the boys play WII...... How cute are baby bums?

3 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

It was lots of fun seeing all the updates. Sounds like you guys are having a great summer and lots of fun. Hope AZ is treating you well.

Anonymous said...

Love the butt shot. Your kiddies are getting so big. I love the breaking dawn countdown. Fun. Let me know if you guys want to come to so cal and stay with us. It would be lots of fun. Love Pam

Lisa said...

That is too funny. Your boys and my Ryan would get along great!!! Keep posting!