Monday, January 19, 2009

This Is What Girls Do When They Have A Boyfriend

Wow, it has been awhile sinced I blogged. I did not find the time during the holidays, so I have alot to catch up on!!!!! Right now I will just let you in on a startling thing Cait said the other day when her and I were in the kitchen. She looked across the table at me and struck a pose.
And then she said ......................

This is what girls do when they have a boyfriend.

Uh-Huh, do they now? It took me a few seconds to recover. Then I asked her where she learned this. She said Tom & Jerry. Apparantley the girl cat gives this look to Tom. Maybe she shouldn't be watching Tom & Jerry until she is 21 because I don't want her giving that look to any cute boys until then!!!!

2 comments:

Dotted Owl Crafts said...

She is hilarious!!! She lights me up every time she says, "Miss Gina, you are the best teacher, you are the nicest teacher, you are so pretty..." She knows her way with words. What a doll. ~G

Lori said...

That is hilarious!