Sunday, July 5, 2009

My name is Amy, and I'm addicted to....Webkinz.com

Ok, stop laughing! Were any of you wandering where I was?????? I have not been blogging, or facebooking for the last 3 months because I really love to play on webkinz. (It uses up all my daily alotted computer time.) It all started when we gave Caitlin a webkinz for her birthday in March. I got addicted to playing Pizza Palace...then I got sucked into webkinz gardening. I am NOT a green thumb in real life. So what is better than a virtual garden that I can grow, and then sell my crops? So about a week after Cait's birthday, I had to buy myself my own webkinz. I got a cute little Lamb that Josh helped me name..... Fluffy Biscuit. My favorite game to play right now is Quizzy's word challenge. It is not timed, so I can start a game and do a new word everytime I pass through the kitchen. See, I am HOOKED. I garden, feed my pets (yes, I have 3), and do all the daily activities while I eat breakfast every morning. So, there you have it. I have blogged my addiction to webkinz. Sad but true. I have recommited myself to updating all the fun and crazy things the Redford's have been up to since March!!!! :)

4 comments:

The Burtons said...

Amy, you are so funny! I'm glad you've finally come out and told everyone where you've been. I'll have to check it out sometime! Have fun at girls camp!

Mary Ann said...

Amy, This is no joke. I was also playing the pizza game today. I started off watching Adrienne, but she wasn't going fast enough for me, or in the right order. So I said move over I will help you. Before I knew it she was gone and I was sitting there alone playing webkinz. Miss you!

Lori said...

Amy, I am a recovered Webkinz addict.
My poison was "Smoothie Moves." (which interestingly makes me think of a colon when you see the shape of it)

keep klein-man said...

So glad you told us all what you do all day with all of your free time J/K Avery loves to play on line games.