Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 year olds....

Ryan found me in the kitchen yesterday while I was canning some pears. He looked up at me and said, "I want some strange cheese from the kickin." Huh? I finally figured out he wanted some string cheese from the kitchen. A while back he was talking about the 'toremaydoh'. Tornado. Another time he was enthuised to tell me that Bella was not barping (barking) at him anymore. Lately, if you ask him what he wants he will say 'anything'. What he really means is 'nothing'. Very confusing. He also likes to change his mind constantly. I will say "Ryan, do you what ...... la la la. He will say no. Then he will change his mind back and forth at least 5 times before I loose my patience and put it on the counter. Then he gets mad and throws it on the floor. huh. 3 year olds. We love em. But they have a mind all their own. :)

0 comments: