Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bella

Well, we got a new puppy. She is a little yorkie. We are all very excited to have Bella join our family. She is sweet and spunky, she loves to play with the kids, and she has tons of energy! I hope she will be exactly what the kids need! Cait carries her around everywhere, and constantly says "I love my new puppy, she is soooo cute". Josh loves to rough house with her, and she is more than eager to play. She especially likes to chew on his stinky socks! ugh. She'll give a little bark at Ryan and he runs away from her, so she chases him through the house trying to bite at his blanket that is always draggin behind him. Matt, eyes the dog, holds it for 10 seconds and then hands it back. Mark and I think she is too darn cute and we realize that she is the new 'baby' around the house.







3 comments:

Allyson said...

Congrats on the puppy! She is adorable and will bring loads of love and fun into your home.

An said...

Bella is adorable. Too bad Barney and Molly are not closer for a puppy party!

The Burtons said...

Today when I was watching Ryan he told me in his little, sweet voice, "My puppy is thiiiiiiis tiny", holding his hands inches above the floor. It was super cute!