Monday, October 18, 2010

First day of school.....I am way behind!

I haven't blogged in so long. I have soo many cute pics of the kids and all the things they have been up too. And I know you are all dying to see all of them. I need to hurry and update!  So here is the first day of school for my kids, which was in August! I wish we started school after labor day. August just still feels like summer to me! :)

Does this picture just say it all?  7th grade, waaaay to cool for school! Josh is such a ham! He loves being a goofball. Have fun in Middle School this year dude! :)


Here is our Matthew. Not wanting to smile big. He looks so suave and mysterious yes? He to is a goofball. Matt is a big 5th grader this year! Good luck Matty! :)

Here is our cute little Caitlin! She starts 1st grade this year. She is very excited! She can't wait to see all of her friends she has missed all summer long. Especially Lupita and Shirley! :) Good luck Kitty Kat! 


And last but not least...our Ry Guy. Ryan! He is in preschool! He's a little bummed he isn't in the big kids school. Next year!  
He is excited to be going to Miss Mindy's and Miss Nikki's preschools this year though! :)

0 comments: