Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I love this time of year! The changing of the leaves, the cooler weather, the smell of a wood burning stove... and of course dressing the kids up for Halloween! 

Here is my crazy crew ready for a party and trunk or treating. We caved this year and let Josh and Matt dress up what I consider to be 'yucky'. I don't like horror movies because I HATE being scared! Yet, here are my boys...dressed scary and bloody. They LOVED it. They were forbidden to scare Cait and Ryan if they wanted to live to see another day!   


Matt was a masked axe man. Not so bad!


Joshua wanted to be Jason. Totally creepy!
(He has never seen any of the movies. I am pretty sure the movies would scare him senseless!)


Caitlin was a zombie cheerleader. So cute. Too grown-up looking with that much makeup on.


Luigi. If you know Ryan, this is NOT shocking. The kid sings the mario bros songs constantly!
And what can I say. This kid is such a little gangsta! I love it. His poses are the best!





Grandma & Papa Redford are visiting for the weekend! Yeah!

1 comments:

Jessica Mason said...

So fun! Hope you guys had a fun night. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. YIPEE!